Note: Requires the installation of 'Android File Transfer', available for free here. More info
Connect your device to your computer:
If your device does not appear on your desktop or in the sidebar, you will need to download and install Android File Transfer before beginning.
- Connect your 'Kindle Fire' to your computer with a USB cable.
- Download your ebook.Right-click the download button and select:
- 'Save link as' (Firefox or Chrome)
- 'Download linked file' (Safari)
- 'Save target as' (Internet Explorer)
- Save the ebook file to your computer.Browse to your Desktop and click 'Save'.
- Launch Android File Transfer.Your Kindle Fire will appear as a window on your computer or in the sidebar on the left of your screen.
- Copy the ebook file from your Desktop to your device.Copy the ebook file from the Desktop to the 'Documents' folder on your Kindle Fire.
- Access your book.First eject your Kindle Fire from the computer, then tap the disconnect button on the device. You may need to restart your Kindle Fire for your ebook to appear in the 'Docs' tab of your device.