- Connect your ‘Nook‘ to your computer.
- Download your ebook. Right-click the download button below and select:
- ‘Save link as‘ (Firefox or Chrome)
- ‘Download linked file‘ (Safari)
- ‘Save target as‘ (Internet Explorer)
- Save your ebook.
- Save the ebook file to your computer desktop
- Open up Windows Explorer (in windows) or Finder (in Mac) and select the device entitled ‘Nook‘ in the left column of the window
- Drag and drop the ebook file from your desktop into the ‘Books‘ folder under the ‘My Files‘ directory
- Eject your ‘Nook‘. Improperly disconnecting your device can damage your ebook file making it unreadable.
- Turn on your Nook and your new ebook will appear in your ‘Library‘.