Note: Requires the installation of 'Android File Transfer', available for free here. More info
Connect your device to your computer:
If your device does not appear on your desktop or in the sidebar, you will need to download and install Android File Transfer before beginning.
If you have determined that you do not need Android File Transfer, skip step 4.
- Connect your ‘Nook HD‘ to your computer.
- Download your ebook.Right-click the download button below and select:
- ‘Save link as‘ (Firefox or Chrome)
- ‘Download linked file‘ (Safari)
- ‘Save target as‘ (Internet Explorer)
- Save the ebook file to your computer.Browse to your Desktop and click 'save'.
- Launch Android File Transfer.Your Nook HD will appear as a window on your computer or in the sidebar on the left of your screen.
- Copy the ebook file from your Desktop to your device.Copy the ebook file from the Desktop to the 'Books' folder under the My Files directory on your Nook HD.
- Access your book.Disconnect your Nook HD from the computer. You may need to restart your Nook HD for your ebook to appear in the 'Books' folder of your device.