Kobo (Touch, Mini, Glo, Aura)
- Connect your ‘Kobo‘ to your computer. Open your Kobo and select ‘Manage Library‘ or ‘Connect‘.
- Download your ebook.Right-click the download button below and select:
- ‘Save link as‘ (Firefox or Chrome)
- ‘Download linked file‘ (Safari)
- ‘Save target as‘ (Internet Explorer)
- If using Windows 8 follow these directions, otherwise skip to step 4.
- Save the ebook to your computer desktop
- Drag and drop the ebook file to the ‘Documents‘ folder of the Kobo device on your computer
- Go to step 5
- Save your ebook to your ‘Kobo‘.Select the device entitled ‘KOBOeReader‘ in the left column of the pop-up window and click ‘save‘.
- Eject your ‘Kobo‘.Improperly disconnecting your device can damage your ebook file making it unreadable.
- Access your book.Your new ebook will appear in the ‘I‘m Reading‘ or ‘Books‘ section of your Kobo.