- Connect your ‘Kindle‘ to your computer.
- Download your ebook.Right-click the download button below and select:
- ‘Save link as‘ (Firefox or Chrome)
- ‘Download linked file‘ (Safari)
- ‘Save target as‘ (Internet Explorer)
- If using Windows 8 follow these directions, otherwise skip to step 4.
- Save the ebook to your computer desktop
- Drag and drop the ebook file to the ‘Documents‘ folder of the Kindle device on your computer
- Go to step 5
- Save your ebook to your ‘Kindle‘.Select the device entitled ‘Kindle‘ in the left column of the pop-up window, then the ‘Documents‘ folder and click ‘save‘.
- Eject your ‘Kindle‘.Improperly disconnecting your device can damage your ebook file making it unreadable.
- Access your book.Open your Kindle and your new ebook will be listed on the home page.