Mac OS X Sideload Instructions
- Connect your ‘Blackberry PlayBook‘ to your computer.Connect your device using a USB cable.
- Download your ebook.Right-click the download button below and select:
- ‘Save link as‘ (Firefox or Chrome)
- ‘Download linked file‘ (Safari)
- ‘Save target as‘ (Internet Explorer)
- Save the ebook file to your computer.Browse to your Desktop and click ‘save‘.
- Copy the ebook file from your Desktop to your device.Transfer the ebook file to 'downloads', 'documents', or 'books' folders of your device. Depending on the type of reader app, there may be additional steps required to access your ebook.
- Eject your ‘device‘.Remember to eject your device when finished transferring your ebook as improperly disconnecting your device can damage your ebook file making it unreadable. You may need to restart your device for your ebook to appear on your device.